KEEPING YOUR KIDS SAFE AROUND THE POOL
Summer is fast approaching and while our kids are having fun around the pool, we need to keep a watchful eye out at all times to ensure they’re safe and happy.
To help keep our kids safe this summer, SPASA is reminding us of the government’s message to be vigilant around the pool with their Backyard Lifeguard campaign. Always:
- Closely supervise kids at all times
- Learn how to resuscitate
- Check your pool barriers meet the current safety standards
- Keep your barriers clear of objects and plants that kids can use to climb into the pool area
- Teach your kids to swim and be safe around pools
- Ensure your pool gate is shut at all times
Visit the Backyard Lifeguard website for more information and let’s keep our kids safe this summer.